Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Large Waves At The North Shore

After having some rest at home, we were ready to go back to the beach. We decided that it was a good idea to go to Sunset Beach and Waimea Beach, two of the most famous surfing places in the world! I was pretty excited because I love surfing, and I couldn't leave this island without seeing the good surf!

On the first beach we didn't have much success. We got to see big waves, but the ocean was a bit choppy and it wasn't a good day to go in the water. It seemed that the ocean was also hungry; it ate a group member's iPhone! The second beach, however, was awesome! There were a bunch of surfers waiting for the perfect wave, and the rest of the people in the water were having some fun boogie boarding (first time in my life that I saw it). There was even one guy that had a little trouble and had to be helped by the lifeguards! It was a really nice way to spend the afternoon.

- Natalia P



No comments:

Post a Comment