Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

3 Days and Counting Until Ecuador!

What are you most excited about or nervous about our Ecuador trip?

I’ve never been to South America before, so I’m really excited to go there for the first time. I’m also excited to be working at a sanctuary in the rain forest, as I’ve wanted to visit the rainforest since I was a little kid. - Maggie P.

I’m very scared to leave the country because it’s my first time so I’m very nervous. But otherwise, I think this is going to be a great trip! - Jack W.

I’m most excited about going to South America and experiencing the culture and observing Ecuador’s wildlife. I’m not really nervous about anything. It’s going to be a great trip! - Megan B.

I’m really excited about the trip to Ecuador because of the different types of plants and animals that we will study. On top of that, I’ve always wanted to see monkeys and the fact that Cotopaxi has an active volcano makes the trip that much more exciting. - Mitchell L. 

I am really excited to go to South America because I have never been there before. Also, I am really excited to help animals and monkeys because I love monkeys. - Branton B.

I am very excited because I am going to Ecuador. I have never been there. It is my goal to visit Ecuador. I really want to see monkeys. I think it will be a very nice experience. - Igor S.

No comments:

Post a Comment