Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2019

The Art and Style of Storytelling in Japan - Day 5

A Story of Temples and Ramen
Today we had a lot of things happening. First, we went to the Cup Noodles Museum. There were were able to make our own Cup Noodles. I enjoyed decorating my cup, however, now I don't want to eat the noodles so I can save the cup for a long time! Later we went to some temples. I was able to take a lot of photos with my friend and we really enjoyed making memories together. My favorite thing about visiting the temples was the fact that I was able to see a lot of people in traditional Japanese clothing. The girls were all wearing different kinds of kimonos while posing at the historical buildings. The view created a special atmosphere which made me very inspired and happy. -Alex

Today we went to the Cup Noodles museum in Osaka where we had the opportunity to learn about Ramen history and also design our own cups of Cup Noodles. After the museum, we got some delicious ramen for lunch and then we went to the amazing Kenniji Temple. My favorite part of today was visiting the temples and learning more about Japanese culture and history and traditions. I also got to try some classic street food nearby one of the temples that was really good! -Lia

Exploring the gallery hall in the Cup Noodles Museum in Osaka.
Choosing your ingredients for custom Cup Noodles!

The ingredient station at the make-your-own-Cup-Noodles factory!
Outside the Cup Noodles Museum in Osaka by the statue of the founder of Cup Noodles, Momofuku Ando.
Enjoying some incredible ramen in Osaka!
Exploring the temples at Kenninji.
The zen garden at one of the temples.
Many visitors wore traditional attire to visit the temples.
A view of one of the shrines in the temple.
The incredible ceiling mural inside one of the temples.

1 comment:



  1. We take the frustration out of parking management for Apartments, Home Owners Associations, Condominiums, Townhouses Co-ops, and other parking areas.Webparkingsoftware.com has reinvented how parking management should be done.

    free parking software
    apartments
    violation management

    ReplyDelete