Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Week - A Student Perspective

Last year's “Project Week” introduced me to the world of directing, editing and screenwriting. Ever since then I have been pursuing filmmaking in the hopes of majoring in film/media production in college.

This year's Project Week I am working closely with Mr. Mundahl in an attempt to create a sci-fi/action movie. It has been an exciting couple of weeks with both Mr. Mundahl and I busy with pre-production, trying to get the logistics and script ready. I cannot wait to get started with the filming and editing process.

We have already assembled a lot of equipment and props for the film in the hopes of making sure the outcome is as professional as possible. Our aim is to surprise the audience with crisp special effects, a compelling storyline, and outstanding production.

Post by Werner V.

No comments:

Post a Comment